Belarus may stop oil imports from Venezuela
Minsk: Belarus` first Deputy Prime Minister Vladimir Semashko has said the country may stop importing oil from Venezuela.
Reacting to media reports about suspension of Venezuelan oil supplies to Belarus, Semashko said: "There`s no economic reason for Belarus to import oil from Venezuela.”
"So far there has been no final decision, while the last word rests with Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko," Xinhua quoted him as saying.
Semashko earlier said Belarus needed oil supplies from Venezuela to exert pressure on Russia, the country`s main oil supplier.
He added that today Belarus gets the Russian oil on good terms, with no extra fees, quotas or other restrictions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read