Belarus may stop oil imports from Venezuela
Minsk: Belarus` first Deputy Prime Minister Vladimir Semashko has said the country may stop importing oil from Venezuela.
Reacting to media reports about suspension of Venezuelan oil supplies to Belarus, Semashko said: "There`s no economic reason for Belarus to import oil from Venezuela.”
"So far there has been no final decision, while the last word rests with Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko," Xinhua quoted him as saying.
Semashko earlier said Belarus needed oil supplies from Venezuela to exert pressure on Russia, the country`s main oil supplier.
He added that today Belarus gets the Russian oil on good terms, with no extra fees, quotas or other restrictions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation