Belgium urges citizens to leave Syria
Brussels: Belgium government has issued a warning calling on its nationals to avoid trips to Syria and for those there to leave the country "immediately", Le Soir paper reported.
"Trips to Syria are not advised. Belgians still present in Syria are asked with insistence to leave the country immediately," the country`s Foreign Ministry said in a warning.
The Belgian embassy in Damascus has been closed since March 30, those who choose to stay can hope for only "extremely limited" consular assistance if needed, it added.
- PM Narendra Modi launches 'Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana' on Labour Day, calls himself no. 1 labourer of India
- La Liga 2015-16: Barcelona beat Betis to remain top, Atletico, Real keep up pressure
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls California protesters 'thugs, criminals'
- Arvind Kejriwal questions PM Narendra Modi's qualification, report claims he scored 62.3% in MA
- WATCH: When Virat Kohli applauded David Warner's 'helicopter' shot during SRH-RCB match