Belgium urges citizens to leave Syria
Brussels: Belgium government has issued a warning calling on its nationals to avoid trips to Syria and for those there to leave the country "immediately", Le Soir paper reported.
"Trips to Syria are not advised. Belgians still present in Syria are asked with insistence to leave the country immediately," the country`s Foreign Ministry said in a warning.
The Belgian embassy in Damascus has been closed since March 30, those who choose to stay can hope for only "extremely limited" consular assistance if needed, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH