Belgium urges citizens to leave Syria
Brussels: Belgium government has issued a warning calling on its nationals to avoid trips to Syria and for those there to leave the country "immediately", Le Soir paper reported.
"Trips to Syria are not advised. Belgians still present in Syria are asked with insistence to leave the country immediately," the country`s Foreign Ministry said in a warning.
The Belgian embassy in Damascus has been closed since March 30, those who choose to stay can hope for only "extremely limited" consular assistance if needed, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city