Berlusconi slams judges for $260K-a-day divorce settlement
Washington: Silvio Berlusconi has blamed "feminist, communist" judges for a USD 260,000-a-day divorce settlement with his former wife Veronica Lario.
The 76-year-old politician told the private La7 network on Tuesday that he would be appealing against the court`s settlement, CBS News reported.
It had been initially reported that the settlement amounted to USD 130,000-a-day but former Italian premier said the figure, with arrears, was double that.
He said: "These are three women judges, feminists and communists, OK? These are the Milan judges who have persecuted me since 1994."
Lario had filed for divorce in 2009, citing Berlusconi`s fondness for younger women.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Lenovo ZUK Z1 to be launched in India on May 10
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- ICSE ISC Results 2016: CISCE.org Board Class 10th (X) & 12th (XII) Result is likely to be declared on May 6, 2016
- Happy flying! Air tickets of 1-hour flights could cost just Rs 2,500
- DHSE Kerala HSC (+2) Result 2016: Keralaresults.nic.in Class 12th Plus two Result 2016 Kerala Board is likely to be declared on May 9, 2016