Berlusconi tired of bunga bunga?
London: Former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi told two girls wanting a bunga bunga sex party at his home that it would be a quiet evening because he was "mad for it" the night before, a media report said.
The 75-year-old Berlusconi`s phone was tapped as the two girls -- Marystell Polanco, 31, and Aris Espinosa, 22 -- asked if they could come to his home, The Sun reported.
"Last night we were all mad for it. I am shattered. We will have a tranquil dinner and listen to some music. I don`t want to be the main player," Berlusconi was quoted as saying.
Prosecutors in Milan say girls at the bunga bunga parties got cash and gems.
Berlusconi has been charged with paying a minor for sex, but he denies all accusations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH