Berlusconi tired of bunga bunga?
London: Former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi told two girls wanting a bunga bunga sex party at his home that it would be a quiet evening because he was "mad for it" the night before, a media report said.
The 75-year-old Berlusconi`s phone was tapped as the two girls -- Marystell Polanco, 31, and Aris Espinosa, 22 -- asked if they could come to his home, The Sun reported.
"Last night we were all mad for it. I am shattered. We will have a tranquil dinner and listen to some music. I don`t want to be the main player," Berlusconi was quoted as saying.
Prosecutors in Milan say girls at the bunga bunga parties got cash and gems.
Berlusconi has been charged with paying a minor for sex, but he denies all accusations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail