Berlusconi`s `bunga bunga` parties featured nuns and nurses
Melbourne: The exotic dancer, who was at the center of Silvio Berlusconi`s sex trial, revealed at her first court appearance that young women wore nun and nurse costumes to perform "sensual" dances at his "bunga bunga" parties.
Karima El Mahroug said that she often received envelopes filled with notes of 500 euros from the former Italian prime minister, but asserted that the money was not in return for sex, the Age reported.
Nicole Minetti, a showgirl and one of the many women who attended the raunchy parties, was launched into politics with Berlusconi`s backing.
Mahroug told the court in Milan that at one occasion Minetti dressed up in sexy nurse and nun outfits and she stripped down to her underwear while dancing.
Some other showgirls wore wigs and lawyers` gowns to mimic Ilda Boccassini who is the main prosecutor in the media tycoon`s sex trial.
The belly dancer insisted in the court that at one of the "bunga bunga" parties a model, Marystelle Polanco, danced while wearing a Barack Obama facemask.
She said that the girls performed sensual pole dances and stripteases for Berlusconi in flashy clothes, but he never touched them.
The Moroccan nightclub dancer added that there was a "pole for dancing" in what he described as his " bunga bunga room", which was a cellar with a brick ceiling beneath his villa.
Mahroug was testifying at the court for the trial, separate to Berlusconi`s, of three people accused of procuring prostitutes for him - Minetti, Lele Mora, a bankrupt talent scout and TV host Emilio Fede- each of whom deny the charges.
The Italian politician, who denies any wrongdoing on his part, is accused of abusing his office and paying for sex with Mahroug, who was an underage prostitute then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi