Berlusconi`s `bunga bunga` party girl danced while dressed as Obama
London: One of the girls at Silvio Berlusconi`s "bunga bunga" parties danced while dressed up as Barack Obama, it has been revealed.
Moroccan dancer Karima El Mahroug claimed that the ex-Italian PM plied women with cash and gifts at parties in his home near Milan in 2010, the Mirror reported.
She said that the girls dressed in costumes and approached him in a sensual way as they danced.
She was speaking at the trial of Berlusconi`s three aides Emilio Fede, Dario Mora and Nicole Minetti, who are accused of recruiting women for prostitution - which they deny.
El Mahroug also claimed Minetti dressed as a nun at one party and eventually stripped to just her lingerie.
Berlusconi is separately accused of paying for sex with El Mahroug when she was a minor of 17, which they deny.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump