Berlusconi`s `bunga bunga` party girl danced while dressed as Obama
London: One of the girls at Silvio Berlusconi`s "bunga bunga" parties danced while dressed up as Barack Obama, it has been revealed.
Moroccan dancer Karima El Mahroug claimed that the ex-Italian PM plied women with cash and gifts at parties in his home near Milan in 2010, the Mirror reported.
She said that the girls dressed in costumes and approached him in a sensual way as they danced.
She was speaking at the trial of Berlusconi`s three aides Emilio Fede, Dario Mora and Nicole Minetti, who are accused of recruiting women for prostitution - which they deny.
El Mahroug also claimed Minetti dressed as a nun at one party and eventually stripped to just her lingerie.
Berlusconi is separately accused of paying for sex with El Mahroug when she was a minor of 17, which they deny.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate