Berlusconi`s `bunga bunga` party girl danced while dressed as Obama
London: One of the girls at Silvio Berlusconi`s "bunga bunga" parties danced while dressed up as Barack Obama, it has been revealed.
Moroccan dancer Karima El Mahroug claimed that the ex-Italian PM plied women with cash and gifts at parties in his home near Milan in 2010, the Mirror reported.
She said that the girls dressed in costumes and approached him in a sensual way as they danced.
She was speaking at the trial of Berlusconi`s three aides Emilio Fede, Dario Mora and Nicole Minetti, who are accused of recruiting women for prostitution - which they deny.
El Mahroug also claimed Minetti dressed as a nun at one party and eventually stripped to just her lingerie.
Berlusconi is separately accused of paying for sex with El Mahroug when she was a minor of 17, which they deny.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere