Berlusconi`s `bunga bunga` party girl danced while dressed as Obama
London: One of the girls at Silvio Berlusconi`s "bunga bunga" parties danced while dressed up as Barack Obama, it has been revealed.
Moroccan dancer Karima El Mahroug claimed that the ex-Italian PM plied women with cash and gifts at parties in his home near Milan in 2010, the Mirror reported.
She said that the girls dressed in costumes and approached him in a sensual way as they danced.
She was speaking at the trial of Berlusconi`s three aides Emilio Fede, Dario Mora and Nicole Minetti, who are accused of recruiting women for prostitution - which they deny.
El Mahroug also claimed Minetti dressed as a nun at one party and eventually stripped to just her lingerie.
Berlusconi is separately accused of paying for sex with El Mahroug when she was a minor of 17, which they deny.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news