Berlusconi’s new girlfriend `a third of his age`
London: Silvio Berlusconi, who is seeking re-election as the Prime Minister of Italy, has a new lady by his side, it has been revealed.
At 27, the stunning Francesca Pascale, a member of his party, is nearly a third his age.
The relationship, which has been going steadily for months, was confirmed by Daniela Santanche, an MP in his Freedom of the People party, who described it as a “beautiful thing”.
It was also announced by the Italian press which have described Pascale as Italy’s new “First Lady”.
“Let’s say she is a person who is very close to him. She’s more than a friend,” the Daily Mail quoted Licia Ronzulli, a Euro MP in his party, as telling the Daily Telegraph.
The 76-year-old Berlusconi has already been married twice and has five children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video