Berlusconi’s new girlfriend `a third of his age`
London: Silvio Berlusconi, who is seeking re-election as the Prime Minister of Italy, has a new lady by his side, it has been revealed.
At 27, the stunning Francesca Pascale, a member of his party, is nearly a third his age.
The relationship, which has been going steadily for months, was confirmed by Daniela Santanche, an MP in his Freedom of the People party, who described it as a “beautiful thing”.
It was also announced by the Italian press which have described Pascale as Italy’s new “First Lady”.
“Let’s say she is a person who is very close to him. She’s more than a friend,” the Daily Mail quoted Licia Ronzulli, a Euro MP in his party, as telling the Daily Telegraph.
The 76-year-old Berlusconi has already been married twice and has five children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal