Berlusconi`s teflon touch in question in Italy
Rome: Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi
criticised a campaign of mudslinging following new allegations
of sex with a prostitute.
The 74-year-old billionaire, speaking to leaders of
his party today, vowed to remain in office as long he had the
consensus of Italians.
He spoke after newspapers published what are described
as transcripts of an interrogation of a prostitute by
prosecutors last week. She reportedly said Berlusconi paid her
for sex during a party at his villa in Sardinia two years ago.
The prosecutor`s office confirmed she was questioned
but gave no details.
Berlusconi has consistently said he is no saint but
has denied he ever paid for sex.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India