Biden searched over ‘laughing’ while Ryan `shirtless’ on Google!
Washington: New data by Google has revealed what most web users were ‘googling’ on the Internet as United States Vice President, Joe Biden, clashed against his Republican challenger, Paul Ryan, in the vice-presidential debate held at Danville, Kentucky (USA).
Google’s politics and election data reveals that for Biden, related search terms included “laughing,” “how old is” and “Jill” (his wife), Politico reports.
According to the report, his use of the rare “malarkey” prompted a surge in searches for the word, Google said.
On the other hand, for Ryan, related search terms were “shirtless,” “how old is” and “workout.”
During the debate, Biden, 69, interrupted Ryan, 42, on multiple occasions and spent much of the debate grinning when his opponent spoke, that led some conservative commentators to accuse Biden of being rude.
A separate Google Consumer Survey revealed that 44 percent believed Biden would win the debate as opposed to the 36 percent who voted for Ryan, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security