Biden searched over ‘laughing’ while Ryan `shirtless’ on Google!
Washington: New data by Google has revealed what most web users were ‘googling’ on the Internet as United States Vice President, Joe Biden, clashed against his Republican challenger, Paul Ryan, in the vice-presidential debate held at Danville, Kentucky (USA).
Google’s politics and election data reveals that for Biden, related search terms included “laughing,” “how old is” and “Jill” (his wife), Politico reports.
According to the report, his use of the rare “malarkey” prompted a surge in searches for the word, Google said.
On the other hand, for Ryan, related search terms were “shirtless,” “how old is” and “workout.”
During the debate, Biden, 69, interrupted Ryan, 42, on multiple occasions and spent much of the debate grinning when his opponent spoke, that led some conservative commentators to accuse Biden of being rude.
A separate Google Consumer Survey revealed that 44 percent believed Biden would win the debate as opposed to the 36 percent who voted for Ryan, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor