Biden searched over ‘laughing’ while Ryan `shirtless’ on Google!
Washington: New data by Google has revealed what most web users were ‘googling’ on the Internet as United States Vice President, Joe Biden, clashed against his Republican challenger, Paul Ryan, in the vice-presidential debate held at Danville, Kentucky (USA).
Google’s politics and election data reveals that for Biden, related search terms included “laughing,” “how old is” and “Jill” (his wife), Politico reports.
According to the report, his use of the rare “malarkey” prompted a surge in searches for the word, Google said.
On the other hand, for Ryan, related search terms were “shirtless,” “how old is” and “workout.”
During the debate, Biden, 69, interrupted Ryan, 42, on multiple occasions and spent much of the debate grinning when his opponent spoke, that led some conservative commentators to accuse Biden of being rude.
A separate Google Consumer Survey revealed that 44 percent believed Biden would win the debate as opposed to the 36 percent who voted for Ryan, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown