Biden searched over ‘laughing’ while Ryan `shirtless’ on Google!
Washington: New data by Google has revealed what most web users were ‘googling’ on the Internet as United States Vice President, Joe Biden, clashed against his Republican challenger, Paul Ryan, in the vice-presidential debate held at Danville, Kentucky (USA).
Google’s politics and election data reveals that for Biden, related search terms included “laughing,” “how old is” and “Jill” (his wife), Politico reports.
According to the report, his use of the rare “malarkey” prompted a surge in searches for the word, Google said.
On the other hand, for Ryan, related search terms were “shirtless,” “how old is” and “workout.”
During the debate, Biden, 69, interrupted Ryan, 42, on multiple occasions and spent much of the debate grinning when his opponent spoke, that led some conservative commentators to accuse Biden of being rude.
A separate Google Consumer Survey revealed that 44 percent believed Biden would win the debate as opposed to the 36 percent who voted for Ryan, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal