Biden to be Obama`s running mate in 2012 polls: WH
Washington: Putting an end to speculation
that Barack Obama may opt for Secretary of State Hillary
Clinton as his running mate in 2012 Presidential polls, the
White House has said that Joe Biden will remain the Vice
Presidential candidate of the Democratic party.
Such speculation was occurring "only among people who
know absolutely nothing about" what they speak, White House
Press Secretary Jay Carney said on Friday.
Carney affirmed that Obama and Biden will "be on the
ticket next year" and voiced confidence that they will be
taking the oath of office in January 2013.
He was responding to a question on the possibility of the
Obama-Clinton team in the 2012 polls, amid speculation that
the President may dump Biden.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Bank employees to go on strike on Friday, services to be hit
- Avg 49 days of employment generated in 2015-16 under MGNREGA: Govt
- Turkey`s post-coup purge: almost 16,000 detained, 50,000 fired
- Death sentences upheld for six Jamaatul Mujahideen Bangladesh militants in 2005 bombings
- Oh Air India! 11,000 flights rescheduled, 16,000 flights delayed till June 2016