Biden worried about another terrorist attack
Washington: Vice President Joe Biden says he`s less worried about another Sept. 11-style attack than a strike by a lone bomber like the man who tried to blow up a Northwest Airlines plane last Christmas.
Discussing US vulnerability in an interview on CBS`s "The Early Show," Biden said, "Am I less worried about a catastrophic event? Yes."
Biden said he`s more concerned about an attack "along the lines of the Christmas Day bomber." He said he considers that a greater threat than terrorism which requires "the kind of planning that`s needed to pull off a very complicated 9-11."
Biden also said he likes former Vice President Dick Cheney and considers him "patriotic," but said he`s wrong on war and counterterrorism strategy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town