Biden worried about another terrorist attack
Washington: Vice President Joe Biden says he`s less worried about another Sept. 11-style attack than a strike by a lone bomber like the man who tried to blow up a Northwest Airlines plane last Christmas.
Discussing US vulnerability in an interview on CBS`s "The Early Show," Biden said, "Am I less worried about a catastrophic event? Yes."
Biden said he`s more concerned about an attack "along the lines of the Christmas Day bomber." He said he considers that a greater threat than terrorism which requires "the kind of planning that`s needed to pull off a very complicated 9-11."
Biden also said he likes former Vice President Dick Cheney and considers him "patriotic," but said he`s wrong on war and counterterrorism strategy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report