Biden worried about another terrorist attack
Washington: Vice President Joe Biden says he`s less worried about another Sept. 11-style attack than a strike by a lone bomber like the man who tried to blow up a Northwest Airlines plane last Christmas.
Discussing US vulnerability in an interview on CBS`s "The Early Show," Biden said, "Am I less worried about a catastrophic event? Yes."
Biden said he`s more concerned about an attack "along the lines of the Christmas Day bomber." He said he considers that a greater threat than terrorism which requires "the kind of planning that`s needed to pull off a very complicated 9-11."
Biden also said he likes former Vice President Dick Cheney and considers him "patriotic," but said he`s wrong on war and counterterrorism strategy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi