Biden worried about another terrorist attack
Washington: Vice President Joe Biden says he`s less worried about another Sept. 11-style attack than a strike by a lone bomber like the man who tried to blow up a Northwest Airlines plane last Christmas.
Discussing US vulnerability in an interview on CBS`s "The Early Show," Biden said, "Am I less worried about a catastrophic event? Yes."
Biden said he`s more concerned about an attack "along the lines of the Christmas Day bomber." He said he considers that a greater threat than terrorism which requires "the kind of planning that`s needed to pull off a very complicated 9-11."
Biden also said he likes former Vice President Dick Cheney and considers him "patriotic," but said he`s wrong on war and counterterrorism strategy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- Cristiano Ronaldo wants extended Real Madrid stay
- VVIP choppers deal: ED summons Mitchel's Indian contacts
- Lenovo files trademark for 'Moto Z' smartphone; end of Moto X series?
- Calls from Dawood Ibrahim's house: ATS to probe charges against Eknath Khadse
- Obama looks to Hiroshima visit; Abe won't go to Pearl Harbor