Biden worried about another terrorist attack
Washington: Vice President Joe Biden says he`s less worried about another Sept. 11-style attack than a strike by a lone bomber like the man who tried to blow up a Northwest Airlines plane last Christmas.
Discussing US vulnerability in an interview on CBS`s "The Early Show," Biden said, "Am I less worried about a catastrophic event? Yes."
Biden said he`s more concerned about an attack "along the lines of the Christmas Day bomber." He said he considers that a greater threat than terrorism which requires "the kind of planning that`s needed to pull off a very complicated 9-11."
Biden also said he likes former Vice President Dick Cheney and considers him "patriotic," but said he`s wrong on war and counterterrorism strategy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!