Bill Clinton and I are buddies: George W Bush
Washington: It seems that despite political differences, former US presidents Bill Clinton and George W Bush share a good relationship.
In an interview with George W Bush and his brother, Jeb on CNN, host Candy Crowley, had a little fun with the Bush-Clinton relationship, reports the Politico.
"Your father, 41, has said that he looks at Bill Clinton like another son," said Crowley. "So who`s been the better brother, Jeb or Bill?"
"I knew that was coming," said Jeb.
"You did? Why didn`t you warn me, Jeb?" said George W Bush.
"We`re fond of Bill Clinton.”
"He`s - I tell you, he`s been incredibly gracious to our dad. And if somebody is gracious to our father - he ingratiates himself to us. And we are grateful to Bill Clinton," said Jeb.
"Who`da thunk it?" said Crowley. "That`s a pretty bipartisan - I mean, would have going into - I mean, you know, you`re out there restoring honour to the White House and…"
"Listen, Clinton and I are buddies," the former president said.
"First of all, we`re born one month apart. We`re now members of the former presidents club. We have done speaking engagements together. And I generally like him," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why