Bill Clinton and I are buddies: George W Bush
Washington: It seems that despite political differences, former US presidents Bill Clinton and George W Bush share a good relationship.
In an interview with George W Bush and his brother, Jeb on CNN, host Candy Crowley, had a little fun with the Bush-Clinton relationship, reports the Politico.
"Your father, 41, has said that he looks at Bill Clinton like another son," said Crowley. "So who`s been the better brother, Jeb or Bill?"
"I knew that was coming," said Jeb.
"You did? Why didn`t you warn me, Jeb?" said George W Bush.
"We`re fond of Bill Clinton.”
"He`s - I tell you, he`s been incredibly gracious to our dad. And if somebody is gracious to our father - he ingratiates himself to us. And we are grateful to Bill Clinton," said Jeb.
"Who`da thunk it?" said Crowley. "That`s a pretty bipartisan - I mean, would have going into - I mean, you know, you`re out there restoring honour to the White House and…"
"Listen, Clinton and I are buddies," the former president said.
"First of all, we`re born one month apart. We`re now members of the former presidents club. We have done speaking engagements together. And I generally like him," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Japan's Shinzo Abe may leave tax hike to next PM: Reports
- 17 killed in fire at elderly people's care home in Ukraine
- DLF targets up to Rs 3,500 crore in new sales booking in FY17
- Maanayata, hubby Sanjay Dutt's adorable dance is the most romantic thing you will watch today!
- Development replaces fear in Jeeram Ghati in Chhattisgarh's Bastar district post 2013 Naxal attack