Bill Clinton crowned `Father of the Year`
Washington: Former US president Bill Clinton has reportedly been named the "Father of the Year" by the National Father`s Day Council.
According to Dan Orwig, the chairman of the National Father`s Day Committee, the group selected the 66-year-old American politician for his profound generosity, leadership and tireless dedication to both his public office and many philanthropic organisations, the Politico reported.
This award will to be presented at a luncheon in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves