Bill Clinton crowned `Father of the Year`
Washington: Former US president Bill Clinton has reportedly been named the "Father of the Year" by the National Father`s Day Council.
According to Dan Orwig, the chairman of the National Father`s Day Committee, the group selected the 66-year-old American politician for his profound generosity, leadership and tireless dedication to both his public office and many philanthropic organisations, the Politico reported.
This award will to be presented at a luncheon in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway