Bill Clinton has no idea what Hillary may do next
Washington: Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she`s tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
The former president tells CBS television`s "Face the Nation" that she wants to take some time off and may write a book.
Bill Clinton thinks "we ought to give her a chance to organise her life and decide what she wants to do."
He says Hillary Clinton is among a lot of qualified Democrats who could run and that whatever she wants to do, "I`m for her, first, last and always."
But Bill Clinton also says, "I have no earthly idea what she`ll decide to do."
She did run in 2008 but lost the Democratic nomination to Barack Obama.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur