Bill Clinton has no idea what Hillary may do next
Washington: Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she`s tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
The former president tells CBS television`s "Face the Nation" that she wants to take some time off and may write a book.
Bill Clinton thinks "we ought to give her a chance to organise her life and decide what she wants to do."
He says Hillary Clinton is among a lot of qualified Democrats who could run and that whatever she wants to do, "I`m for her, first, last and always."
But Bill Clinton also says, "I have no earthly idea what she`ll decide to do."
She did run in 2008 but lost the Democratic nomination to Barack Obama.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!