Bill Gates’ kids mock him with Billionaire song
London: World’s second richest man Bill Gates has admitted that his three kids sing Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars’s hit song ‘Billionaire’ to poke fun at him.
Jennifer aged 15, Rory, 12, and nine-year-old Phoebe regularly sing the song which aptly describes the man’s journey from a small backyard office to heading Microsoft Corporation and owning 56 billion dollars.
“The Billionaire song is what my kids tease me with. They sing it to me. It’s funny,” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
“I wanna be a billionaire so freakin’ bad. Buy all the things I never had. I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine. Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen,” the now philanthropist sings while rocking gently in his chair.
Gates also mentioned that the kids would not be spoilt with his enormous wealth and they will have to chalk out their own course of life.
“It will be a minuscule portion of my wealth. It will mean they (his children) have to find their own way. They will be given an unbelievable education. But they will have to pick a job they like and go to work,” Gates added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers