Bill Gates’ kids mock him with Billionaire song
London: World’s second richest man Bill Gates has admitted that his three kids sing Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars’s hit song ‘Billionaire’ to poke fun at him.
Jennifer aged 15, Rory, 12, and nine-year-old Phoebe regularly sing the song which aptly describes the man’s journey from a small backyard office to heading Microsoft Corporation and owning 56 billion dollars.
“The Billionaire song is what my kids tease me with. They sing it to me. It’s funny,” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
“I wanna be a billionaire so freakin’ bad. Buy all the things I never had. I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine. Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen,” the now philanthropist sings while rocking gently in his chair.
Gates also mentioned that the kids would not be spoilt with his enormous wealth and they will have to chalk out their own course of life.
“It will be a minuscule portion of my wealth. It will mean they (his children) have to find their own way. They will be given an unbelievable education. But they will have to pick a job they like and go to work,” Gates added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack