Black box of Brazilian candidate`s crashed plane to be inspected
Brasilia: The black box recovered from a plane crash that killed Brazilian presidential candidate Eduardo Campos arrived here Thursday for inspection.
The Centre for the Investigation and Prevention of Aeronautic Accidents (Cenipa) said the box contain the recordings of the final minutes before the plane crashed, Xinhua reported.
Eduardo Campos died Wednesday morning in a plane crash in Santos in southeastern state of Sao Paulo.
On Wednesday night, it was revealed that a recording of a conversation between the pilot and the control tower in Santos where the aircraft crashed, indicated the pilot could not land on the first try due to lack of visibility.
The pilot later chose to approach the landing strip again by turning the aircraft to the left.
The Cessna 560XL crashed moments later into a residential area in Santos, killing all seven people on board.
Also Thursday, the coroner`s office in Sao Paulo said the forensic work to identify the remains of the victims was ongoing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves