Black box of Brazilian candidate`s crashed plane to be inspected
Brasilia: The black box recovered from a plane crash that killed Brazilian presidential candidate Eduardo Campos arrived here Thursday for inspection.
The Centre for the Investigation and Prevention of Aeronautic Accidents (Cenipa) said the box contain the recordings of the final minutes before the plane crashed, Xinhua reported.
Eduardo Campos died Wednesday morning in a plane crash in Santos in southeastern state of Sao Paulo.
On Wednesday night, it was revealed that a recording of a conversation between the pilot and the control tower in Santos where the aircraft crashed, indicated the pilot could not land on the first try due to lack of visibility.
The pilot later chose to approach the landing strip again by turning the aircraft to the left.
The Cessna 560XL crashed moments later into a residential area in Santos, killing all seven people on board.
Also Thursday, the coroner`s office in Sao Paulo said the forensic work to identify the remains of the victims was ongoing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray