Blast at a cafeteria in China, 13 injured
Beijing: Thirteen people were injured when an explosion ripped through a cafeteria in northeast China`s Heilongjiang province on Wednesday, local authorities said.
The explosion took place early today at a cafeteria in Phoenix Town community of Shuangcheng city, a city government official said.
Thirteen people were injured, two of them were in critical condition and transferred to a hospital in the provincial capital Harbin, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted the official as saying.
In all 39 people went to an emergency medical centre for health checks following the blast, the report said.
The cause of the explosion is not known yet, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS