Blast at a cafeteria in China, 13 injured
Beijing: Thirteen people were injured when an explosion ripped through a cafeteria in northeast China`s Heilongjiang province on Wednesday, local authorities said.
The explosion took place early today at a cafeteria in Phoenix Town community of Shuangcheng city, a city government official said.
Thirteen people were injured, two of them were in critical condition and transferred to a hospital in the provincial capital Harbin, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted the official as saying.
In all 39 people went to an emergency medical centre for health checks following the blast, the report said.
The cause of the explosion is not known yet, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Stand by what I said about RSS, will never stop fighting its hateful agenda: Rahul Gandhi
- Mercedes to have petrol option for all models in India by September
- Battled empty seats at Olympics but Rio organisers witness record as 133,000 tickets get sold in 1 day for Paralympic Games
- PM Narendra Modi's brother raises arrest of dhaba owner with Indore police chief
- Adani Food's pulses processing unit proposal in SEZ rejected