Blast at a cafeteria in China, 13 injured
Beijing: Thirteen people were injured when an explosion ripped through a cafeteria in northeast China`s Heilongjiang province on Wednesday, local authorities said.
The explosion took place early today at a cafeteria in Phoenix Town community of Shuangcheng city, a city government official said.
Thirteen people were injured, two of them were in critical condition and transferred to a hospital in the provincial capital Harbin, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted the official as saying.
In all 39 people went to an emergency medical centre for health checks following the blast, the report said.
The cause of the explosion is not known yet, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?