Blast at a cafeteria in China, 13 injured
Beijing: Thirteen people were injured when an explosion ripped through a cafeteria in northeast China`s Heilongjiang province on Wednesday, local authorities said.
The explosion took place early today at a cafeteria in Phoenix Town community of Shuangcheng city, a city government official said.
Thirteen people were injured, two of them were in critical condition and transferred to a hospital in the provincial capital Harbin, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted the official as saying.
In all 39 people went to an emergency medical centre for health checks following the blast, the report said.
The cause of the explosion is not known yet, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town