Blast at a cafeteria in China, 13 injured
Beijing: Thirteen people were injured when an explosion ripped through a cafeteria in northeast China`s Heilongjiang province on Wednesday, local authorities said.
The explosion took place early today at a cafeteria in Phoenix Town community of Shuangcheng city, a city government official said.
Thirteen people were injured, two of them were in critical condition and transferred to a hospital in the provincial capital Harbin, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted the official as saying.
In all 39 people went to an emergency medical centre for health checks following the blast, the report said.
The cause of the explosion is not known yet, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details