Blast at Yemen police academy, 8 killed
Sana’a: A suicide bomber hit the Yemeni police academy in Sana’a on Wednesday, killing at least 8 people and causing dozens of casualties, a report said.
According to the report, the blast occurred as cadets were leaving the academy after attending classes.
Initial reports stated that the death toll was 20 people, but the figures were later revised.
As yet, no groups have claimed responsibility of the attack.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details