Blast in fast food outlet in Australia
Sydney: A home-made device exploded in the rest room of a fast food outlet in this Australian city. No one was injured in the blast, police said on Monday.
The device was detonated in the men`s toilet cubicle at McDonald`s restaurant in Penrith at around 9.10 pm on Sunday, AAP reported.
"The explosion damaged the toilet cistern and an air vent," the police said in a statement.
"There was nobody in the restroom at the time. The remnants of a crudely made explosive device was found and taken for forensic examination."
Police officers now trying to track down a man captured on CCTV footage at the restaurant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof