Blast in fast food outlet in Australia
Sydney: A home-made device exploded in the rest room of a fast food outlet in this Australian city. No one was injured in the blast, police said on Monday.
The device was detonated in the men`s toilet cubicle at McDonald`s restaurant in Penrith at around 9.10 pm on Sunday, AAP reported.
"The explosion damaged the toilet cistern and an air vent," the police said in a statement.
"There was nobody in the restroom at the time. The remnants of a crudely made explosive device was found and taken for forensic examination."
Police officers now trying to track down a man captured on CCTV footage at the restaurant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak