Blast in fast food outlet in Australia
Sydney: A home-made device exploded in the rest room of a fast food outlet in this Australian city. No one was injured in the blast, police said on Monday.
The device was detonated in the men`s toilet cubicle at McDonald`s restaurant in Penrith at around 9.10 pm on Sunday, AAP reported.
"The explosion damaged the toilet cistern and an air vent," the police said in a statement.
"There was nobody in the restroom at the time. The remnants of a crudely made explosive device was found and taken for forensic examination."
Police officers now trying to track down a man captured on CCTV footage at the restaurant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley