Blast kills two in Syria
Damascus: A booby-trapped car went off Tuesday in front of a church in northern Syria killing two people, Xinhua reported.
The vehicle was parked before the church in al-Thakana district, it said. The explosion damaged nearby buildings too.
The blast coincided with an intensified military showdown in the suburbs of Damascus and elsewhere in Syria between government troops and the armed rebels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan