Blast kills two in Syria
Damascus: A booby-trapped car went off Tuesday in front of a church in northern Syria killing two people, Xinhua reported.
The vehicle was parked before the church in al-Thakana district, it said. The explosion damaged nearby buildings too.
The blast coincided with an intensified military showdown in the suburbs of Damascus and elsewhere in Syria between government troops and the armed rebels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener
- Bad time continues for banks; Kingfisher Airlines brands auction fails again
- Punjab seeks CBI probe in shooting of RSS leader
- French PM Manuel Valls praises economy, says growth target in reach
- Judges must not hesitate to give severest punishment to rapists: Court