Blast kills two in Syria
Damascus: A booby-trapped car went off Tuesday in front of a church in northern Syria killing two people, Xinhua reported.
The vehicle was parked before the church in al-Thakana district, it said. The explosion damaged nearby buildings too.
The blast coincided with an intensified military showdown in the suburbs of Damascus and elsewhere in Syria between government troops and the armed rebels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!