Blast kills two in Syria
Damascus: A booby-trapped car went off Tuesday in front of a church in northern Syria killing two people, Xinhua reported.
The vehicle was parked before the church in al-Thakana district, it said. The explosion damaged nearby buildings too.
The blast coincided with an intensified military showdown in the suburbs of Damascus and elsewhere in Syria between government troops and the armed rebels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman