Blast rattles Syrian capital, PM targeted: Report
Beijing: An explosion rocked a district of Syria`s capital Damascus Monday, leaving unspecified number of casualties, the state-media said, while other reports said the prime minister was the target of the attack.
Earlier, reports from the state media said the blast occurred near Ibn Rushed park in the capital`s western neighborhood of al- Mazzeh.
But other reports, meanwhile, said the blast has targeted a convoy of Syrian Prime Minister Wael al-Halqi, but did not hurt him. They also said the blast killed one of al-Halqi`s bodyguards and injured three others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'