Blast wrecks government office in Libya`s Benghazi: Witnesses
Benghazi (Libya): A powerful blast caused severe damage to a foreign ministry building in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi on Wednesday, witnesses said.
It was not immediately known if the blast, which the witnesses said appeared to have been caused by a car bomb, had resulted in casualties.
The explosion comes on the first anniversary of an attack by militants on the United States consulate in Benghazi, which killed four Americans, including the ambassador.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WATCH: INCREDIBLE! When The Great Khali crushed two opponents in under a minute!
- Microsoft improves OneDrive photos, adds 'Pokemon Go' detector
- Munich attack: Facebook activates safety check tool
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- Blue hues to die for! Sonakshi Sinha is basking under Maldives sun- See pic