Blasts at Turkey-Syria border kill 40, several injured
Zee Media Bureau
Istanbul: Explosions in Turkish town bordering Syria killed at least 40 people and injured several others on Saturday, according to BBC.
The blasts took place in the town of Reyhanli and were caused by car bombs, the Turkey interior minister said.
In an outrage over the blasts, the locals targetted cars with Syrian number plates.
Emergency services have rushed the injured people to the nearest hospital and the search for those buried under the debris is still on.
During the Syrian uprising, thousands of refugees fled Syria across Reyhanli border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Concerned by amended child labour bill in India: UN
- Pakistan legend Saqlain Mushtaq set for second stint as England spin guru
- Rio 2016: Note perfect Andy Murray ready for more Olympic glory
- Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand clear case of intelligence failure: Defence Expert
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside