Blasts at Turkey-Syria border kill 40, several injured
Zee Media Bureau
Istanbul: Explosions in Turkish town bordering Syria killed at least 40 people and injured several others on Saturday, according to BBC.
The blasts took place in the town of Reyhanli and were caused by car bombs, the Turkey interior minister said.
In an outrage over the blasts, the locals targetted cars with Syrian number plates.
Emergency services have rushed the injured people to the nearest hospital and the search for those buried under the debris is still on.
During the Syrian uprising, thousands of refugees fled Syria across Reyhanli border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon