Blasts at Turkey-Syria border kill 40, several injured
Zee Media Bureau
Istanbul: Explosions in Turkish town bordering Syria killed at least 40 people and injured several others on Saturday, according to BBC.
The blasts took place in the town of Reyhanli and were caused by car bombs, the Turkey interior minister said.
In an outrage over the blasts, the locals targetted cars with Syrian number plates.
Emergency services have rushed the injured people to the nearest hospital and the search for those buried under the debris is still on.
During the Syrian uprising, thousands of refugees fled Syria across Reyhanli border.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata