Blasts at Turkey-Syria border kill 40, several injured
Zee Media Bureau
Istanbul: Explosions in Turkish town bordering Syria killed at least 40 people and injured several others on Saturday, according to BBC.
The blasts took place in the town of Reyhanli and were caused by car bombs, the Turkey interior minister said.
In an outrage over the blasts, the locals targetted cars with Syrian number plates.
Emergency services have rushed the injured people to the nearest hospital and the search for those buried under the debris is still on.
During the Syrian uprising, thousands of refugees fled Syria across Reyhanli border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened