Blasts at Turkey-Syria border kill 40, several injured
Zee Media Bureau
Istanbul: Explosions in Turkish town bordering Syria killed at least 40 people and injured several others on Saturday, according to BBC.
The blasts took place in the town of Reyhanli and were caused by car bombs, the Turkey interior minister said.
In an outrage over the blasts, the locals targetted cars with Syrian number plates.
Emergency services have rushed the injured people to the nearest hospital and the search for those buried under the debris is still on.
During the Syrian uprising, thousands of refugees fled Syria across Reyhanli border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today
- Chilli-based PAVA shells may replace pellet guns in Jammu and Kashmir