Blasts in Iraq claim 11 lives
Baghdad: The violence in Iraq continues raging as Baghdad on Wednesday was again rocked by two roadside blasts killing 11 people, officials said.
The first bomb was detonated without anyone getting hurt, but after locals gathered around the area, another blast took place which killed eight people.
Second blast targeted another house in northern Ghazaliya district killing three.
With the latest attack, death toll since June 13 rises to 187, making June the second bloodiest month after January this year.
Most of the recent attacks have targeted the Shia community and have been blamed on Sunni militants linked to al Qaeda in Iraq.
With Agency Inputs
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video