Blasts in Philippine shopping malls
Manila: Two bomb blasts in two shopping malls in Davao City in the Philippines injured five people Monday night, police said Tuesday.
The two explosions went off 20 minutes apart inside two cinemas at two malls after 9 pm, Xinhua reported.
The first blast hit the sprawling SM City Davao in Matina and the second in Gaisano Mall in Bajada, which are about 10 km apart.
Those injured by shockwaves were movie patrons, police said.
The bombs were only meant to scare people and not really intended to cause injuries, as there were no shrapnels found, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill