Blasts rock Nigeria, at least 20 killed
Kano: A series of explosions in a northern Nigerian city claimed at least 20 lives, a report said on Monday.
Many buses were destroyed in the Sabon Gari area of Kano, which is home to a large population of Christians from Nigeria`s south.
Kano is the largest city in the mainly Muslim north of Nigeria and also an area from where Islamist sect Boko Haram is waging an insurgency against the government.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility, but Boko Haram is a key suspect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?