`Blonde`s error cause behind Russia plane crash’
Moscow: The `blonde`s error` has been
identified as the cause of the crash of Yakovlev Yak-42 jet
plane last week in which 44 people were killed including the
entire Lokomotiv ice hockey team, according to a report.
Driving away without releasing the handbrake of the car
is popularly known as `the blonde`s error`, a similar thing
happened while Yak-42 was taking off from the Tunoshna airport
on September 7 near Yaroslavl about 300 north-west from here,
`Moskovsky Komsomolets` daily today reported.
"The commander of the Yak-42 was feeling unwell so he
told co-pilot to take-off. But in any case it was the
commander`s job to release parking brakes.
The crew realised during the takeoff run and released the
parking brakes, but it was too late for the plane to lift
off," the daily reported quoting a `source close to probe`.
According to reports the plane continued its takeoff run
even after the end of runway and hit a communication mast at
the altitude of about five meters before disintegrating and
falling onto the nearby Volga River.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi