Bobby Jindal`s approval rating declines: Survey
Washington: The approval rating of Indian- American Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, considered among the frontrunners for the Republican party`s presidential nomination in the 2016 elections, has dropped significantly.
According to a survey from Democratic firm Public Policy Polling, only 37 per cent of the people in Louisiana surveyed for this poll approved the performance of 41-year-old influential Republican leader, while 57 per cent disapproved.
In the last poll carried out by Public Policy Polling in August 2010, Jindal had a approval rating of 58 per cent, while only 34 per cent disapproved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital