Bobby Jindal`s approval rating declines: Survey
Washington: The approval rating of Indian- American Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, considered among the frontrunners for the Republican party`s presidential nomination in the 2016 elections, has dropped significantly.
According to a survey from Democratic firm Public Policy Polling, only 37 per cent of the people in Louisiana surveyed for this poll approved the performance of 41-year-old influential Republican leader, while 57 per cent disapproved.
In the last poll carried out by Public Policy Polling in August 2010, Jindal had a approval rating of 58 per cent, while only 34 per cent disapproved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India