Bobby Jindal`s approval rating declines: Survey
Washington: The approval rating of Indian- American Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, considered among the frontrunners for the Republican party`s presidential nomination in the 2016 elections, has dropped significantly.
According to a survey from Democratic firm Public Policy Polling, only 37 per cent of the people in Louisiana surveyed for this poll approved the performance of 41-year-old influential Republican leader, while 57 per cent disapproved.
In the last poll carried out by Public Policy Polling in August 2010, Jindal had a approval rating of 58 per cent, while only 34 per cent disapproved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port