Body of Indian man found in Dubai
Dubai: The body of an Indian man was found hanging from a tree in an industrial zone in the United Arab Emirates, according to a media report on Friday.
The man, identified only by his initials RF, was found hanging in an open area yesterday morning in Al Quoz Industrial Area outside the north gate of Al Khail gated community.
Bur Dubai Police moved the body to the Forensic Medicine Department and launched an investigation to ascertain the cause of death, Khaleej Times reported.
Further details were not immediately available.
A resident of Al Khail said he saw policemen and a few persons standing near the tree when he went jogging in the morning.
"I saw the legs of a man hanging down from the tree. I couldn`t see the face as it was covered by the branches," the man said. He said he doubted that the man could be a worker from any of the labour accommodations in the area.
Last month, another Sri Lankan man was found dead inside the water tank of one of the building blocks in the gated community. Police said the man had committed suicide after he was sacked from his job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'