Body of Indian man found in Dubai
Dubai: The body of an Indian man was found hanging from a tree in an industrial zone in the United Arab Emirates, according to a media report on Friday.
The man, identified only by his initials RF, was found hanging in an open area yesterday morning in Al Quoz Industrial Area outside the north gate of Al Khail gated community.
Bur Dubai Police moved the body to the Forensic Medicine Department and launched an investigation to ascertain the cause of death, Khaleej Times reported.
Further details were not immediately available.
A resident of Al Khail said he saw policemen and a few persons standing near the tree when he went jogging in the morning.
"I saw the legs of a man hanging down from the tree. I couldn`t see the face as it was covered by the branches," the man said. He said he doubted that the man could be a worker from any of the labour accommodations in the area.
Last month, another Sri Lankan man was found dead inside the water tank of one of the building blocks in the gated community. Police said the man had committed suicide after he was sacked from his job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- ONGC hires consultant to assess reserves in GSPC KG gas block
- OMG! Young girl borrows phone from unknown people to send 'mujra' ladies for clients - WATCH what happens next
- PM Narendra Modi brings water to parched Saurashtra region in Gujarat
- Afghanistan deports 250 Pakistanis due to border tension
- India test fires Scramjet engine, joins elite club of nations