Body of Indian man found in Dubai
Dubai: The body of an Indian man was found hanging from a tree in an industrial zone in the United Arab Emirates, according to a media report on Friday.
The man, identified only by his initials RF, was found hanging in an open area yesterday morning in Al Quoz Industrial Area outside the north gate of Al Khail gated community.
Bur Dubai Police moved the body to the Forensic Medicine Department and launched an investigation to ascertain the cause of death, Khaleej Times reported.
Further details were not immediately available.
A resident of Al Khail said he saw policemen and a few persons standing near the tree when he went jogging in the morning.
"I saw the legs of a man hanging down from the tree. I couldn`t see the face as it was covered by the branches," the man said. He said he doubted that the man could be a worker from any of the labour accommodations in the area.
Last month, another Sri Lankan man was found dead inside the water tank of one of the building blocks in the gated community. Police said the man had committed suicide after he was sacked from his job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump Inauguration LIVE: US President vows to eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of Earth