Body of Indian man found in Dubai
Dubai: The body of an Indian man was found hanging from a tree in an industrial zone in the United Arab Emirates, according to a media report on Friday.
The man, identified only by his initials RF, was found hanging in an open area yesterday morning in Al Quoz Industrial Area outside the north gate of Al Khail gated community.
Bur Dubai Police moved the body to the Forensic Medicine Department and launched an investigation to ascertain the cause of death, Khaleej Times reported.
Further details were not immediately available.
A resident of Al Khail said he saw policemen and a few persons standing near the tree when he went jogging in the morning.
"I saw the legs of a man hanging down from the tree. I couldn`t see the face as it was covered by the branches," the man said. He said he doubted that the man could be a worker from any of the labour accommodations in the area.
Last month, another Sri Lankan man was found dead inside the water tank of one of the building blocks in the gated community. Police said the man had committed suicide after he was sacked from his job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!