Body of Indian man found in Dubai
Dubai: The body of an Indian man was found hanging from a tree in an industrial zone in the United Arab Emirates, according to a media report on Friday.
The man, identified only by his initials RF, was found hanging in an open area yesterday morning in Al Quoz Industrial Area outside the north gate of Al Khail gated community.
Bur Dubai Police moved the body to the Forensic Medicine Department and launched an investigation to ascertain the cause of death, Khaleej Times reported.
Further details were not immediately available.
A resident of Al Khail said he saw policemen and a few persons standing near the tree when he went jogging in the morning.
"I saw the legs of a man hanging down from the tree. I couldn`t see the face as it was covered by the branches," the man said. He said he doubted that the man could be a worker from any of the labour accommodations in the area.
Last month, another Sri Lankan man was found dead inside the water tank of one of the building blocks in the gated community. Police said the man had committed suicide after he was sacked from his job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part IV
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- Chhattisgarh using only its share of Mahanadi water: Raman Singh
- Assembly elections: AAP to release 'Dalit Manifestos' in Punjab, Gujarat, Goa
- Kolkata teenager's death: Police look for answers
- SP government not following Lohia, women unsafe in UP: Nitish
- Over 3,000 migrants dead in Mediterranean so far in 2016