Boeing makes emergency landing in Russia
Moscow: A Boeing-767 passenger aircraft from Moscow to Russia`s far east Sunday made an emergency landing at the destination airport, an airport spokesman said.
The plane was on its way to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, when the flight captain reported technical problems as they were nearing the destination, the spokesman said.
The aircraft circled above the airport for 40 minutes, burning the remaining fuel while rescuers, ambulances and firefighters arrived at the landing strip.
The spokesman did not specify the number of passengers and crew on board the aircraft, saying only that all emerged unhurt and safe after the landing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'