Boeing makes emergency landing in Russia
Moscow: A Boeing-767 passenger aircraft from Moscow to Russia`s far east Sunday made an emergency landing at the destination airport, an airport spokesman said.
The plane was on its way to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, when the flight captain reported technical problems as they were nearing the destination, the spokesman said.
The aircraft circled above the airport for 40 minutes, burning the remaining fuel while rescuers, ambulances and firefighters arrived at the landing strip.
The spokesman did not specify the number of passengers and crew on board the aircraft, saying only that all emerged unhurt and safe after the landing.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma