Boeing makes emergency landing in Russia
Moscow: A Boeing-767 passenger aircraft from Moscow to Russia`s far east Sunday made an emergency landing at the destination airport, an airport spokesman said.
The plane was on its way to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, when the flight captain reported technical problems as they were nearing the destination, the spokesman said.
The aircraft circled above the airport for 40 minutes, burning the remaining fuel while rescuers, ambulances and firefighters arrived at the landing strip.
The spokesman did not specify the number of passengers and crew on board the aircraft, saying only that all emerged unhurt and safe after the landing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video