Boeing ready to assist probe into Malaysian airline crash
Washington: Boeing, the maker of the Malaysian Airlines aircraft that crashed in eastern Ukraine, on Thursday said it was ready to assist authorities.
"Boeing stands ready to provide whatever assistance is requested by authorities," the Seattle-based company said in a statement on its website.
Ukrainian airspace, as well as their families and loved ones," it said amid reports that all 295 people on board the Boeing 777 plane died in the crash when the aircraft was shot down by "terrorists" in war- torn Ukraine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video