Boeing ready to assist probe into Malaysian airline crash
Washington: Boeing, the maker of the Malaysian Airlines aircraft that crashed in eastern Ukraine, on Thursday said it was ready to assist authorities.
"Boeing stands ready to provide whatever assistance is requested by authorities," the Seattle-based company said in a statement on its website.
Ukrainian airspace, as well as their families and loved ones," it said amid reports that all 295 people on board the Boeing 777 plane died in the crash when the aircraft was shot down by "terrorists" in war- torn Ukraine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview