Boeing ready to assist probe into Malaysian airline crash
Washington: Boeing, the maker of the Malaysian Airlines aircraft that crashed in eastern Ukraine, on Thursday said it was ready to assist authorities.
"Boeing stands ready to provide whatever assistance is requested by authorities," the Seattle-based company said in a statement on its website.
Ukrainian airspace, as well as their families and loved ones," it said amid reports that all 295 people on board the Boeing 777 plane died in the crash when the aircraft was shot down by "terrorists" in war- torn Ukraine.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata