Bomb discovered at McDonald restaurant in Istanbul
Istanbul: A bomb was discovered on Thursday by an employee of a McDonald`s restaurant in Fatih district in Turkey`s Istanbul, local Dogan news agency reported.
The bomb was placed inside a jar in the women`s restroom of the McDonald, which contained a form of unidentified chemical dust, the report said; noting bomb squad arrived at the scene immediately to prevent a possible blast.
The deactivated bomb was taken to a criminal lab for further investigation, it said.
It remains unclear where the bomb came from.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report