Bomb near Egypt mission in Libya city, none hurt
Benghazi: A bomb exploded on Saturday in front of Egypt`s consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, causing some damage to the building but no casualties, a security official said.
"Unknown assailants in a vehicle threw an explosive device at the Egyptian consulate in Benghazi without causing casualties," said security spokesman Abdallah al Zayedi.
The blast, he added, caused part of the outer wall of the building to collapse and damaged cars parked outside the mission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing