Bomb near Egypt mission in Libya city, none hurt
Benghazi: A bomb exploded on Saturday in front of Egypt`s consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, causing some damage to the building but no casualties, a security official said.
"Unknown assailants in a vehicle threw an explosive device at the Egyptian consulate in Benghazi without causing casualties," said security spokesman Abdallah al Zayedi.
The blast, he added, caused part of the outer wall of the building to collapse and damaged cars parked outside the mission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt