Bomb suspect was on campus this week: Classmates
Dartmouth (US): Students at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth have said that Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was on campus this week after the bombings.
Tsarnaev is a student at the school, about an hour`s drive south of Boston.
Students say he lived in a campus dormitory. Harry Danso, who lives on the same floor, tells the AP he saw him in the hallway this week, and Tsarnaev was calm.
The school was evacuated amid a manhunt for Tsarnaev. FBI and police teams have been seen on the campus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth