Bomb threat delays flight in Shanghai
Beijing: A bomb threat delayed a flight from Chinese city of Shanghai to Chengdu, airport authorities said on Saturday.
Shanghai Pudong International Airport received an anonymous phone call saying that a bomb was onboard flight CA406, according to police at the airport.
Police evacuated the passengers and inspected the plane, but no bomb was found, Xinhua news agency reported.
The flight took off after a delay of about five hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok