Bomb threat delays flight in Shanghai
Beijing: A bomb threat delayed a flight from Chinese city of Shanghai to Chengdu, airport authorities said on Saturday.
Shanghai Pudong International Airport received an anonymous phone call saying that a bomb was onboard flight CA406, according to police at the airport.
Police evacuated the passengers and inspected the plane, but no bomb was found, Xinhua news agency reported.
The flight took off after a delay of about five hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Hotel rooms are so mainstream! Rent a vacation home this time
- Sporting Lisbon's Joao Mario completes record EUR 45-million move to Inter Milan
- Top seven cos take cumulative hit of Rs 29,907 cr in m-cap
- I don't believe in relationship goals: Esha Gupta
- RBI unions urge MPs to stop public debt management agency