Bomb threat delays flight in Shanghai
Beijing: A bomb threat delayed a flight from Chinese city of Shanghai to Chengdu, airport authorities said on Saturday.
Shanghai Pudong International Airport received an anonymous phone call saying that a bomb was onboard flight CA406, according to police at the airport.
Police evacuated the passengers and inspected the plane, but no bomb was found, Xinhua news agency reported.
The flight took off after a delay of about five hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love