Bomb threat forces plane to land in Portugal
Lisbon: A Portugalia Airlines flight was forced to make an emergency landing in Lisbon late Thursday after it received a bomb threat.
However, a search of the Embraer plane did not turn up anything suspicious, an airport spokesman told the Lusa news agency.
The flight was carrying 25 passengers from Marseille to Lisbon when French authorities alerted the pilots to the bomb threat.
After an emergency landing at 8.10 p.m. (2010 GMT), the plane was evacuated and brought a remote area of the airport to be searched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September