Bomb threat forces plane to land in Portugal
Lisbon: A Portugalia Airlines flight was forced to make an emergency landing in Lisbon late Thursday after it received a bomb threat.
However, a search of the Embraer plane did not turn up anything suspicious, an airport spokesman told the Lusa news agency.
The flight was carrying 25 passengers from Marseille to Lisbon when French authorities alerted the pilots to the bomb threat.
After an emergency landing at 8.10 p.m. (2010 GMT), the plane was evacuated and brought a remote area of the airport to be searched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145