Bomb threat forces plane to land in Portugal
Lisbon: A Portugalia Airlines flight was forced to make an emergency landing in Lisbon late Thursday after it received a bomb threat.
However, a search of the Embraer plane did not turn up anything suspicious, an airport spokesman told the Lusa news agency.
The flight was carrying 25 passengers from Marseille to Lisbon when French authorities alerted the pilots to the bomb threat.
After an emergency landing at 8.10 p.m. (2010 GMT), the plane was evacuated and brought a remote area of the airport to be searched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you