Bombings, shooting kill 6 people in Iraqi capital
Baghdad: Iraqi authorities say bombings and a shooting have killed six people around the capital.
Police officials say the deadliest of today`s attacks came when a bomb exploded at an outdoor market in Baghdad`s southeastern suburbs, killing three and wounding 11 others.
Two people were killed and seven others were wounded in a bomb blast inside a restaurant in the capital`s northeastern suburb of Husseiniyah, said police.
Also in Baghdad, gunmen killed the owner of a grocery store as he was walking near his house in the neighbourhood of Hurriyah.
Medical officials confirmed the casualties. All officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they`re not authorised to talk to media.
At least 190 people have died in attacks across the country so far this month, according to an Associated Press count.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- STOP THIS SHAME! Pakistani doctor living in Gujarat tried to molest 16-year-old patient?
- Karnataka: KSRTC strike affects commuters, Bengaluru worst hit
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Lionel Messi's new look: The hair bleach fever has caught the Argentine legend – Pic inside!
- Sensitive issues could damage ties with US military: China