Bono ‘star struck’ after meeting Suu Kyi
Oslo: When U2 frontman and activist rock star Bono met Nobel Peace Prize laureate Aung San Suu Kyi on Monday, he was nothing short of being ‘star struck’.
The meeting took place at a peace forum in Oslo, a part of five-nation Europe tour of Suu Kyi.
From the past several years, Bono has used his star power to raise issues related to poverty. Once, during a particular U2 concert tour, video messages from Suu kyi were also played for the audience.
Bono has dedicated the song ‘Walk On’ to her as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply