Book on ‘secret lovers’ of Carla Bruni set to release in France
London: A controversial new book which will give insight on "secret life and lovers" of Carla Bruni-Sarkozy is all set to be published in France this month.
Lawyers for French President Nicolas Sarkozy`s third wife are said to be bracing themselves for the release of the work by Besma Lahouri.
Security around the book is tight and the Paris publishers, Flammarion, have not even disclosed its title.
"It`s a robust, anything-goes book which contains explosive revelations about everything from Carla`s relationship with secret lovers to plastic surgeons," the Telegraph quoted a publishing source as saying.
"The principal story is about a fast-living adventuress with an obsession with wealth and fame. Nobody from Carla`s camp has assisted with anything. This is a proper, unbiased investigation into a world-famous former model, pop singer and first lady,” he added.
Lahouri, who made his name with a biography of French footballer Zinedine Zidane, is currently in hiding and security guards are said to be protecting his work, which is due out in about two weeks.
A source at the Elysee Palace said any attacks on Bruni-Sarkozy, including in biographies, would be viewed "very seriously".
A spokesman for Flammarion said the new biography, one of at least two being published before Christmas, is "an investigation without co-operation, and without bias".
He said the company`s lawyers had been involved in its production in readiness for "any legal action".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal