Book reveals nightmarish scenario had Palin ever become President
Washington: A new novel written by a lawyer makes one wonder what would happen if former Alaska Governor, Sarah Palin, won presidential bid in 2008.
Fred Rich, who is the author of ‘Christian Nation’, has successfully been able to paint a picture that how religious extremists on the right could flip over the society.
Rich raises question in his book that what would happen if actually Sarah Palin, who is a firm believer of America becoming a Christian nation, gets the power to implement it.
The Politico reports that Rich’s plot of a would-be Palin presidency after McCain passes away in the novel shows how serious he is about what it would mean for the country.
According to the report, Rich said he used to be Roman Catholic, but now he’s an atheist adding that he used to be a Republican, but now he’s an independent.
Rich further said that he does not want to hurt Christians’ sentiments.
The report added that Rich quoted not only Palin; he also looks at the 2012 Republican presidential field.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM