Boston bomber linked to three `unsolved murders`
Washington: The bomber held for Boston Marathon attack, Tamerlan Tsarnaev is considered to be associated with three unsolved, brutal murders of friends Brendan Mess, Raphael Teken and Erik Weissman.
Since Tsarnaev’s involvement in the Boston Marathon attack has been revealed, the bomber’s acquaintances believe him to be linked with the brutal murders as well, the Daily Mirror reports.
The report said that Tsarnaev had disappeared after the murder of Mess and is believed by acquaintances not to even have attended Mess’s funeral, even after being close to Mess.
According to the report, the triple executions had a common death method: their throats were slit with a sharp weapon and their bodies covered with marijuana.
One of Tsarnaev’s friends, Ray has said that he has been thinking about Tsarnaev’s links with the triple execution following the day when he was held for the Boston attacks.
The police have yet not been able to figure out the key to the triple murders as there was no sign of a forced entry, letting the detectives believe that the victims knew the murderer and was asked in to the apartment, where the three were killed, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines
- West Indies vs India, 2nd T20I: Wet outfield denies MS Dhoni & Co chance to level series
- Two minors held for gang-raping minor in Delhi