Boston bomber linked to three `unsolved murders`
Washington: The bomber held for Boston Marathon attack, Tamerlan Tsarnaev is considered to be associated with three unsolved, brutal murders of friends Brendan Mess, Raphael Teken and Erik Weissman.
Since Tsarnaev’s involvement in the Boston Marathon attack has been revealed, the bomber’s acquaintances believe him to be linked with the brutal murders as well, the Daily Mirror reports.
The report said that Tsarnaev had disappeared after the murder of Mess and is believed by acquaintances not to even have attended Mess’s funeral, even after being close to Mess.
According to the report, the triple executions had a common death method: their throats were slit with a sharp weapon and their bodies covered with marijuana.
One of Tsarnaev’s friends, Ray has said that he has been thinking about Tsarnaev’s links with the triple execution following the day when he was held for the Boston attacks.
The police have yet not been able to figure out the key to the triple murders as there was no sign of a forced entry, letting the detectives believe that the victims knew the murderer and was asked in to the apartment, where the three were killed, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth