Boston bomber linked to three `unsolved murders`
Washington: The bomber held for Boston Marathon attack, Tamerlan Tsarnaev is considered to be associated with three unsolved, brutal murders of friends Brendan Mess, Raphael Teken and Erik Weissman.
Since Tsarnaev’s involvement in the Boston Marathon attack has been revealed, the bomber’s acquaintances believe him to be linked with the brutal murders as well, the Daily Mirror reports.
The report said that Tsarnaev had disappeared after the murder of Mess and is believed by acquaintances not to even have attended Mess’s funeral, even after being close to Mess.
According to the report, the triple executions had a common death method: their throats were slit with a sharp weapon and their bodies covered with marijuana.
One of Tsarnaev’s friends, Ray has said that he has been thinking about Tsarnaev’s links with the triple execution following the day when he was held for the Boston attacks.
The police have yet not been able to figure out the key to the triple murders as there was no sign of a forced entry, letting the detectives believe that the victims knew the murderer and was asked in to the apartment, where the three were killed, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'