Boston bomber`s mum wants body to be buried in Russia
Washington: Boston bombing suspect`s mother has expressed interest in receiving her son`s body back in Russia for burial.
An employee at the funeral home trying to find a burial site for the body of Tamerlan Tsarnaev told this to Fox News, as cemeteries have refused to accept his body.
Joseph Gliniecki, of Graham Putnam and Mahoney Funeral Parlors, said that the funeral home is `exploring that as an option` and would have to file necessary paperwork with the Russian Embassy in the US.
According to the report, he said the decision on the body will be up to the family, but added that the mother would like to send it back to Russia for burial `if at all possible`.
The Tsarnaev brothers are accused of carrying out the Boston bombings using pressure cookers packed with explosives, nails, ball bearings and metal shards.
The attack killed three people and injured more than 260 others near the marathon`s finish line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?