Boston bomber`s mum wants body to be buried in Russia
Washington: Boston bombing suspect`s mother has expressed interest in receiving her son`s body back in Russia for burial.
An employee at the funeral home trying to find a burial site for the body of Tamerlan Tsarnaev told this to Fox News, as cemeteries have refused to accept his body.
Joseph Gliniecki, of Graham Putnam and Mahoney Funeral Parlors, said that the funeral home is `exploring that as an option` and would have to file necessary paperwork with the Russian Embassy in the US.
According to the report, he said the decision on the body will be up to the family, but added that the mother would like to send it back to Russia for burial `if at all possible`.
The Tsarnaev brothers are accused of carrying out the Boston bombings using pressure cookers packed with explosives, nails, ball bearings and metal shards.
The attack killed three people and injured more than 260 others near the marathon`s finish line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what