Boston bomber`s mum wants body to be buried in Russia
Washington: Boston bombing suspect`s mother has expressed interest in receiving her son`s body back in Russia for burial.
An employee at the funeral home trying to find a burial site for the body of Tamerlan Tsarnaev told this to Fox News, as cemeteries have refused to accept his body.
Joseph Gliniecki, of Graham Putnam and Mahoney Funeral Parlors, said that the funeral home is `exploring that as an option` and would have to file necessary paperwork with the Russian Embassy in the US.
According to the report, he said the decision on the body will be up to the family, but added that the mother would like to send it back to Russia for burial `if at all possible`.
The Tsarnaev brothers are accused of carrying out the Boston bombings using pressure cookers packed with explosives, nails, ball bearings and metal shards.
The attack killed three people and injured more than 260 others near the marathon`s finish line.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan