Boston bomber`s mum wants body to be buried in Russia
Washington: Boston bombing suspect`s mother has expressed interest in receiving her son`s body back in Russia for burial.
An employee at the funeral home trying to find a burial site for the body of Tamerlan Tsarnaev told this to Fox News, as cemeteries have refused to accept his body.
Joseph Gliniecki, of Graham Putnam and Mahoney Funeral Parlors, said that the funeral home is `exploring that as an option` and would have to file necessary paperwork with the Russian Embassy in the US.
According to the report, he said the decision on the body will be up to the family, but added that the mother would like to send it back to Russia for burial `if at all possible`.
The Tsarnaev brothers are accused of carrying out the Boston bombings using pressure cookers packed with explosives, nails, ball bearings and metal shards.
The attack killed three people and injured more than 260 others near the marathon`s finish line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city