Boston marathon bombing suspect Tsarnaev also part of triple murder?
Zee Media Bureau
Boston: The name of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect, has now figured in a triple homicide case that took place in 2011.
The police suspect Tsarnaev of being involved in Waltham triple murders - including that of a victim who was his friend and a boxer.
The bodies of the three victims were found in an apartment with their throats slit and reportedly covered in marijuana.
The 27 year-old Tsarnaev was shot dead as he reportedly turned violent while being questioned by the police.
Tsarnaev along with his 20 year-old brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev carried out bomb blasts during the Boston marathon earlier this year killing three people and injuring several others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference