Boston marathon bombing suspect Tsarnaev also part of triple murder?
Zee Media Bureau
Boston: The name of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect, has now figured in a triple homicide case that took place in 2011.
The police suspect Tsarnaev of being involved in Waltham triple murders - including that of a victim who was his friend and a boxer.
The bodies of the three victims were found in an apartment with their throats slit and reportedly covered in marijuana.
The 27 year-old Tsarnaev was shot dead as he reportedly turned violent while being questioned by the police.
Tsarnaev along with his 20 year-old brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev carried out bomb blasts during the Boston marathon earlier this year killing three people and injuring several others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore