Boston marathon bombing suspect Tsarnaev also part of triple murder?
Zee Media Bureau
Boston: The name of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect, has now figured in a triple homicide case that took place in 2011.
The police suspect Tsarnaev of being involved in Waltham triple murders - including that of a victim who was his friend and a boxer.
The bodies of the three victims were found in an apartment with their throats slit and reportedly covered in marijuana.
The 27 year-old Tsarnaev was shot dead as he reportedly turned violent while being questioned by the police.
Tsarnaev along with his 20 year-old brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev carried out bomb blasts during the Boston marathon earlier this year killing three people and injuring several others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you