Boston marathon bombing suspect Tsarnaev also part of triple murder?
Zee Media Bureau
Boston: The name of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect, has now figured in a triple homicide case that took place in 2011.
The police suspect Tsarnaev of being involved in Waltham triple murders - including that of a victim who was his friend and a boxer.
The bodies of the three victims were found in an apartment with their throats slit and reportedly covered in marijuana.
The 27 year-old Tsarnaev was shot dead as he reportedly turned violent while being questioned by the police.
Tsarnaev along with his 20 year-old brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev carried out bomb blasts during the Boston marathon earlier this year killing three people and injuring several others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur