Boston suspect`s mortuary offers Muslim services
Boston: Funeral arrangements for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect killed in a shootout with police are being handled by a funeral home that has experience with Muslim services.
Peter Stefan, owner of Graham Putnam and Mahoney Funeral Parlors in Worcester confirmed on Friday he is handling funeral arrangements for Tamerlan Tsarnaev but he could not confirm whether he has possession of the body.
Stefan says everybody deserves a dignified burial service no matter the circumstances of their death and he is prepared for protests. He says arrangements have yet to be worked out.
Several protesters showed up outside a North Attleborough funeral home yesterday night where Tsarnaev`s body was taken following its release by the state medical examiner.
Timothy Nay of the Dyer-Lake Funeral Home says he is no longer in possession of the body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police