Bottomless pics: Kate begs William for forgiveness
Washington: The Duchess of Cambridge is said to have apologized repeatedly to her husband Prince William after she was exposed in a new series of bottomless pictures.
The humiliated future queen can’t stop apologizing to the Duke of Cambridge as she thinks that she has almost ruined her reputation and embarrassed her husband and the Royal family over the pictures published lately, which completely exposed her.
“Kate is mortified. Since she and William met, she’s constantly been on guard against embarrassment. When they used to go away with William’s friends, Kate would lecture everyone on what not to do in case there were photographers,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling OK! Magazine.
It is the Celebrity gossip magazine Se Og Hor which reportedly printed a 16-page special of candid shots of her on holiday in the south of France with her husband, in three of which she is seen taking off her bikini bottoms.
The new images appeared to be part of the same set as the topless photographs published in French magazine Closer.
However, the magazine denied claims it had published the images yesterday, despite images appearing online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez