Bottomless pics: Kate begs William for forgiveness
Washington: The Duchess of Cambridge is said to have apologized repeatedly to her husband Prince William after she was exposed in a new series of bottomless pictures.
The humiliated future queen can’t stop apologizing to the Duke of Cambridge as she thinks that she has almost ruined her reputation and embarrassed her husband and the Royal family over the pictures published lately, which completely exposed her.
“Kate is mortified. Since she and William met, she’s constantly been on guard against embarrassment. When they used to go away with William’s friends, Kate would lecture everyone on what not to do in case there were photographers,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling OK! Magazine.
It is the Celebrity gossip magazine Se Og Hor which reportedly printed a 16-page special of candid shots of her on holiday in the south of France with her husband, in three of which she is seen taking off her bikini bottoms.
The new images appeared to be part of the same set as the topless photographs published in French magazine Closer.
However, the magazine denied claims it had published the images yesterday, despite images appearing online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!