Boulder crushes two in Nepal
Kathmandu: Two Nepalese who were returning after surviving the recent flash-floods and landslides in Uttarakhand were crushed to death by a giant boulder, police said on Friday.
Daljit Bishwokarma and Jakti Bishwokarma of Kalikot district of Nepal died when a boulder from a cliff crushed them while they were sleeping on a hotel rooftop Wednesday night.
They had gone to Kedarnath three months ago in search of work.
Another victim was seriously injured and was admitted to a hospital. The incident occurred in Bharat village in Nepal`s Kalikot district.
Meanwhile, 43 Nepalese pilgrims, who were stranded in Uttarakhand, returned home on Wednesday night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail