Brazil: 8-month-old govt loses 4th minister
Sao Paulo: Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff has been in office just eight months and she has just lost her fourth government minister.
Agriculture Minister Wagner Rossi has resigned amid corruption allegations. His resignation letter posted on the ministry`s website says he has been falsely accused.
Local media reports say he has accepted bribes and jet rides from agriculture companies.
The President`s chief of staff resigned in June amid questions about a spike in his wealth. The minister of transportation was removed in July as police continue investigating a widespread corruption scheme in that ministry.
And the minister of defence was removed from office early in August after he was openly critical of Rousseff`s government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion