Brazil: 8-month-old govt loses 4th minister
Sao Paulo: Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff has been in office just eight months and she has just lost her fourth government minister.
Agriculture Minister Wagner Rossi has resigned amid corruption allegations. His resignation letter posted on the ministry`s website says he has been falsely accused.
Local media reports say he has accepted bribes and jet rides from agriculture companies.
The President`s chief of staff resigned in June amid questions about a spike in his wealth. The minister of transportation was removed in July as police continue investigating a widespread corruption scheme in that ministry.
And the minister of defence was removed from office early in August after he was openly critical of Rousseff`s government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside