Brazil: 8-month-old govt loses 4th minister
Sao Paulo: Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff has been in office just eight months and she has just lost her fourth government minister.
Agriculture Minister Wagner Rossi has resigned amid corruption allegations. His resignation letter posted on the ministry`s website says he has been falsely accused.
Local media reports say he has accepted bribes and jet rides from agriculture companies.
The President`s chief of staff resigned in June amid questions about a spike in his wealth. The minister of transportation was removed in July as police continue investigating a widespread corruption scheme in that ministry.
And the minister of defence was removed from office early in August after he was openly critical of Rousseff`s government.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?