Brazil identifies last body in Air France crash
Sao Paulo: Brazilian authorities say they
have used DNA to identify the last body found from the Air
France jet crash in the mid-Atlantic that killed 228 people.
Officials say the 50th body recovered was that of a
non-Brazilian man, but they have not revealed his nationality
or his identity.
The government task force identifying the remains said in
a statement yesterday that there were 20 Brazilians and 30
people of other nationalities among the bodies recovered.
Air France Flight 447 crashed June 1 into the Atlantic en
route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris.
French investigators have focused on the possibility the
jet`s airspeed sensors iced over, sending false information to
computers as the plane ran into a thunderstorm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India