Britain agrees with US over Syrian chemical weapons usage
London: Britain Friday agreed with the US assessment of chemical weapons being used in Syria.
British Foreign Secretary William Hague said he agreed with the US assessment that chemical weapons had been used in Syria, Xinhua reported.
The White House Thursday publicly accused the Bashar al-Assad regime, for the first time, of using chemical weapons, including the nerve agent sarin gas, against rebels in the ongoing civil war.
On Thursday, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay announced that the number of documented deaths resulting from the conflict in Syria between March 2011 and the end of April 2013 has reached 92,901.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight