Britain claims UN report clearly implicates Assad regime in chemical attacks
Washington: Britain has said the United Nations report on the chemical weapons attack in Syria is abundantly clear in blaming the Bashar al-Assad regime for the incident in the suburbs bordering capital Damascus.
British Foreign Secretary William Hague said they welcome the objective and unequivocal report which confirms that chemical weapons were used on a large scale in Syria, Fox News reports.
He further claimed that the Syrian regime was the only party that could have been responsible for the use of weapons of mass destruction and it has been proved in the technical detail of the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?